Extra Resources/Extension Activities
EXTRA RESOURCES/EXTENSION TASKS
If children are wanting extra work to do, then there are lots of great resources to download for free online. Below are some suggestions:
- BBC Bitesize Daily - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/this-terms-topics - as of Monday 11th January, BBC bitesize will be launching daily lessons for a vast range of subjects. The lessons will come with teacher inputs, worksheets, quizzes and fun games for the children to play.
- CBBC Live Lessons – Starting on Monday 11th January, CBBC will be doing live lessons every morning from 9-12 which cover a range of subjects. They will then be uploading these lessons onto BBC iplayer for you to access at any time.
- Oak National Academy - https://www.thenational.academy/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_93RjvGO7gIVQrrVCh3GhQeREAAYASAAEgLno_D_BwE – Thousands of free online lessons and resources for all subjects.
- Pobble 365 – http://www.pobble365.com/ - Perfect for story writing around a picture.
- Once Upon a Picture - https://www.onceuponapicture.co.uk/ - Perfect for developing inference skills around a picture, as well writing around that picture.
- The Literacy Shed - https://www.literacyshed.com/home.html - Fantastic videos and ideas for creative writing.
- Prodigy - https://www.prodigygame.com/ - A game that I can monitor and see your scores! You can also play and compete with your friends too!
- Times Tables Rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/ - Another website I can see your scores on! A fun way to help learn and practice your times tables. You can also compete against each other on here too!
- Hit the Button – https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button - Perfect for Times Practice. Can you beat your parents/guardians?
- BBC Supermovers - https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers/times-table-collection/z4vv6v4 - A great way to learn your times tables through dancing and singing.