Home Learning 2020
I hope you are keeping well and all doing ok. Whilst the school is closed, this will be the page where all home learning is uploaded. A weeks worth of work will usually be put up at a time, with a suggestion of what to complete on a daily basis being given below (however this can be flexible and completed in any order):
- Reading - 30 minutes of either independent or shared reading with another person.
- English - 30 minutes spent on the English work set.
- Maths - 30 minutes spent on the Maths work set.
- Other Subject - 30 minutes spent on this task.
- Wellbeing - 30 minutes spent on an activity of the children's choosing. This can be picked from a range of activities which are designed to help their physical, mental and social wellbeing.
The activities and tasks to all of these areas can be found via the links below. There is also an 'Other useful resources' link for those who want extension challenges. If you have any questions or are having problems with any of the work set, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me using the following email.
Please encourage the children to send me through some of their work each week, as I would love to read it and see how well they are progressing!
Thanks very much!