A perfect example of how much fun you can have when home learning.
Just a quick note to say thank you so much for those of you that have sent some work in for me to have a look at. I have loved seeing what the children have been up to and I am so proud of them for continuing to some learning during this very strange time.
I am keen to continue adding some photos to the website so that people can see what the children have been up to and to support those that might not be sure or need a bit of inspiration.
Lets celebrate all of the children's hard work!
This is a very strange time at the moment and we are all working hard to look after each other. I hope you are all keeping safe, well and happy! Whilst the school's are closed, this will be the page where all home learning is uploaded. A weeks worth of work will usually be put up at a time, with a suggestions of what to complete on a daily basis being given below (this can be flexible and completed in any order):
- Reading - 30 minutes of either independent or shared reading with another person.
- English - 30 minutes spent on the English work set.
- Maths - 30 minutes spent on the Maths work set.
- Other Subject - 30 minutes spent on this task.
- Wellbeing - 30 minutes spent on an activity of the children's choosing. This can be picked from a range of activities which are designed to help their physical, mental and social wellbeing.
- Extension tasks- here you can find a selection of tasks that may be used as an extension or further challenge should you want to use them. Most weeks I will include maths, english, science and history.
The activities and tasks to all of these areas can be found below.
Please encourage the children to send me through some of their work (this may be in the form of photos or video clips) each week, as I would love to read it and see how well they are progressing! I am more than happy to answer any questions you might have and talk to parents about how best they can support children with the work set.
Email me at@
I can't wait to see you all soon. I miss seeing your smiling face every day!