Please continue to stay fit and get lots of exercise. We are due to have some lovely weather again this week so I am sure it would be a great opportunity to get outside in the garden, go for bike rides or some nice long walks.
Remember that if you need some ideas, you can take a look back at some of the resources I posted in previous weeks, or have a go at Mr Butchers challenges.
I would love it if you could have a go at the first aid activities provided by the red cross and I have also added a link for some mindfulness breathing activities.
Other things that you might like to do this week:
- Make some fruit kebabs.
- Help with some gardening.
- Paint or decorate some stones.
- Draw a picture and write a note - deliver it to a neighbour
- Invent a new meal or a drink (i.e by mixing some different squash or juice together)
- Play outside with water!
- Get messy! (mud/dirt, playdough, paint, flour, you name it!)