Here are just a few ideas which children may choose to do to help with their physical, mental and social wellbeing. This list is just a suggestion, so feel free to use this time to do whatever the children enjoy!
- Mr Butcher's PE Challenge! - Mr Butcher will be putting up weekly sports challenges for you to try and complete. The link to all of the tasks can be accessed at the bottom of the page.
- PE with Joe Wicks on YouTube - Weekdays live at 9am or view workouts on YouTube.
- Wildlife with Steve Backshall On Facebook - Every day at 9:30 am for answering all your wildlife, biology, conservation, geography and exploration questions.
- Dance with Oti Mabuse On Facebook - Every day at 11:30am but you can view the class at any time.
- Music with Myleene Klass - Twice a week on YouTube but can view any time.
- Storytime with David Walliams - Free story every day on his website
- Duolingo - Learn languages for free.
- STEM - Some nice cross-curricular activities on here.
- Other wellbeing activities - This could be going for walks; playing games; skyping friends and relatives; drawing; listening/playing music; baking/cooking; etc.
It would be great to see what activities the children choose to do. Feel free to send me any photos or videos of them in action!