School Uniform List
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan (if possible, with school logo)
- White polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers / skirts (Not Jeans)
- Black school shoes or boots (Not Trainers)
During the summer term
- Red checked school dress or skirt and blouse/polo shirt is acceptable for girls.
- Boys may wear grey or black tailored shorts (not sports shorts) with a white short sleeved shirt/polo shirt.
- No open toe sandals
PE/Games kit for Boys & Girls:
- Black shorts & plain red polo shirt
- Plimsolls (indoor use)
- Trainers (outdoor games)
- Black jogging bottoms, plain red hoodie or tracksuit top and a spare pair of socks
For swimming all pupils require a swimming costume, hat, towel and a waterproof bag large enough to hold all their belongings.
Only small stud earrings may be worn at school and these will need to be removed for swimming and P.E.
Nail varnish is not allowed to be worn at school.
Please make sure all clothing, shoes and PE kit are marked with your child’s name.
For items of clothing with the school logo, our school uniform provider is:
SCHOOL TRENDS – www.SchoolTrends.co.uk Tel: 0870 165 0161
Other items may be obtained in most children's clothing shops and supermarkets.
The following can be purchased from the school whilst stocks last :
Book Bags – with school logo £6.50
P.E Bags – with school logo £6.50